With the latest developments in the #Nordanner
group, my faith has been restored a little and I'm willing again to work on my OC herd of horses. Below are a list of traits I'd like incorporated into my herd. If you have any slot available (that won't cost me an arm and a leg) please let me know. Below is also a list of what I'm willing to offer as payment for various horses.A bit about how my program works.
My Nordanners are all used as OCs who live in my little head world where they live in three bands of wild horses. One herd is head up by Alrik, who tends to collect appaloosas. One run by Hoarfrost, up in the snow covered mountains, made up of mostly greys and classic champagnes. And the last herd is run by Schrodinger (he's being designs as we speak), and he tends to collect mostly Zebra mares, but is the most accepting of those that don't fit his preferences. I MAY ADD ONE MORE STALLION IF I FIND A TOBIANO FOR SALE OR BREEDING RIGHTS TO ONE.
Note: All of my Nordanners are of Spanish build with the exception of Bing who is slightly more mustang in build and the aforementioned 4th stallion who will be of a draftier build.
Traits: in any combination really bolded options top priority
- Leopard Appaloosa (Full, Near, etc)
- Grey (Solid or Tobiano)- Champagne
- Flaxen Chestnut- Zebra
- now fully interested in this- Smoky Cream
(so will be looking for dilutes)
- Tobiano- Seal Bay
Specific Horses I Want To Breed
- Gold Champagne Zebra
- Dominant White Peafowl Dom White mare wanted
- Flaxen Chestnut Leopard
- Basic breeding slot = breeding image
- Slots resulting in dom mutations = breeding image, breeding slot to foal (and if it's PERFECT a portrait image)
- out right purchase of a horse or geno = will consider points at this point, as well as portrait image
Current Horses Owned
x Payment owed on stud
x Breeding iamge owed
x 50 points to dam owed
Horses to Watch